Sunday, October 18, 2009

FALL 2009

Fall has been an exciting one so far! I decided to start house hunting in the late summer and what a process that is! I had three different realtors and finally stuck with the second one. I made three different offers that all fell through or didn't work out for some reason or another. The fourth one came about because of the third offer not working out. My fourth offer was accepted right away and I am pretty excited about it. I have learned so much in the process and am excited for the change of moving to a place all my own! We should be moving or moved in by Thanksgiving. What a great thing to be thankful for! Go to http://www.pgvillas.com/ to see what our home will look like.

Speaking of big changes, I love fall! The fall colors are spectacular! Colleen and I took a sunday drive on the Alpine Loop. LOVED it!! Here are a few pictures. They dont really do it justice though!

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a cute house, Laura! Congratulations!